Sunday, November 2, 2008

At last......

Well it's been officially 5 years since I last updated my Geocities site in October I decide now is the best time to perhaps take another crack at it. For those who are not in the know I've been working steadily on completing my Plumbing and gasfitting Apprenticeship in Edmonton and have done so with great pride. But now with a bright new open future I find myself looking more to university and degree programs for that added career security. One of these major studies is Japanese, as I've always loved the language but yet never had the mindset to take a Japanese course in high school. But tomorrows a new day and with it comes possibility!

As most of you already know Japanese by itself is not a "degree" program, the end product I'm looking at is a degree in education with a major in Japanese Studies. Having a friend that has already completed this course is much the added benefit.

But to keep this Post short I would like to say hello to all those who have felt last and/or forgotten over these years, And welcome to the little slice of paradise I like to call my world. I hope you enjoy my creative and sometimes questionable content as much as I do creating it.

Open minds and open hearts!

No comments:

Test

Test